Friday, September 27, 2013

1440 Theatre Carnival

'Yall ready for this (cue Space Jam music)

I'm mentally preparing myself for the next 1440 minutes (also known as 1 day/ 24 hours) of craziness that I'm sure are about to unfold.  Portia, Sophie and I are producing the 1440 Theatre Carnival here at Lawrence (it's the same thing as a 24 hour play fest, but without the copyright infringement).  

What does that mean you ask?  We're gathering a group of writers, directors and actors at 8:00 tonight, and they will be performing all new works tomorrow at 8:00.  From 0 to theatre in 24 hours.  I'm 95% sure I'll be getting little to no sleep until late tomorrow, so stuff might get real.  So I'mma LIVE BLOG!! Because who wouldn't love to see how bad my grammar gets throughout the increasing sleep deprivation?  I might not even spell check myself to see how bad it gets.  Crazy, right?  I'll give you a mug shot for every blog post as well, so you can see how utterly gorgeous I get throughout the process.


Not off to a bad start, if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment