Monday, September 30, 2013

Making up for lost time

I have been more productive today than I've been in the past two weeks combined.  I'ts actually rather riddikulus that it took me two weeks to adjust to academia again.  And no I didn't misspell riddikulus   I'm currently fighting a boggart that's taking the form of both my roommates being sick as dogs.  I'm just waiting for it to turn into a to-scale model of Shakespeare's globe (complete with actor action figures and costumes).  So far it isn't working, but I'm trying my darndest.  On the sick note, I'm super charging on vitamin C (just in case I actually have sick roommates and no boggart.  I've currently got over 1900% the current recommended amount of vitamin C going thorough my system, so I'm hoping that's enough.



Between this bottle of naked and my unexpectedly small cough drops (darned, enlarged photos on packaging) I think I might turn into an orange.  So far, I still look like me.



Thank goodness, because I now look like a normal person instead of a sleep-deprived zombie.  (yay getting normal amounts of sleep).


No comments:

Post a Comment