Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shower Insanity

I've finally got some free time after the craziness that was this week.  I spent all of Monday and Tuesday studying and catching up on all the work I couldn't get myself to do last week.  So, I finally hunkered down and studied for my Developmental Psychopathology exam, and stumbled across the most interesting factoid.  Apparently, masturbating was considered a mental illness.  It would suck to be a girlfriend-less teenage boy 100 years ago.

           

In other news, we got a new showerhead! Water actually comes out of it instead of miserably dripping out of it.  It now takes me only 3 minutes to get my hair wet instead of the usual 10!  It's really exciting! (no, seriously.  I jumped up and down for a good 5 minutes after discovering the new one.  I also took a shower that night because I COULD NOT WAIT to take a more normal feeling shower).  And while it is still an awkwardly small and oddly shaped space, at least there's water pressure now.

Also, Portia and I are going to be in a movie! Portia got to hand flyers to people (me) as they walked by.  I'm pretty sure they're going to get a really good shot of the back of my head, but it was fun to see how everything worked.




No comments:

Post a Comment