Monday, October 28, 2013

Legitimately thought it was Wednesday for a bit

For a good 5 minutes I had completely convinced myself that it was not Monday night.  Too much had happened today for it to be still Monday.  Here's a wrap up of my day:
  • Woke up early
  • Moved my car out of the faculty lot and onto the street
  • Made coffee and oatmeal
  • Studied for Psych exam in the living room. (3 of my housemates were also doing homework at 8 am.  We comiserated together for a bit)
  • Finished coffee and oatmeal leisurely at home (this almost never happens, so it's worth noting)
  • Took Psych exam (that could go in 3 different directions grade wise- still not sure how I feel aobut it)
  • Came home
  • Put clothes away while playing an entire Yellow Ostrich album
  • Vacuumed
  • Put up a bunch of posters (first time this year I've put stuff on my wall and I've been living here for 7 weeks now...)
  • Grabbed lunch (also known as grabbing a sandwich and bringing it home so I could watch TV- the sandwich was unsatisfying.  Too much cheese, and it wasn't even good cheese)
  • Watched "The Mindy Project"
  • Went shopping for LUMOS Halloween party
  • Learned that Portia got a concussion over the weekend
  • Tried on some shoes at the costume shop and set up appointment to chop off my hair (it's going down on Thursday, FYI)
  • Watched an old "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" with good ol' Benedict Cumberbatch (where he does all the rap songs in his Alan Rickman impression)
  • Ran lines with Daniel and Sophie in da cafe
  • Dinner (they had puppy chow for dessert- good day)
  • Rehearsal (with shoes and hat.  We did all the Rosalind/Orlando scenes, which was entirely too much fun)
  • Put my car back in the ramp while someone followed me home (I'm pretty sure she was a Lawrence student, but it was still awkward and creepy to walk slightly in front of her the whole way back to Comedy House)
  • Homework in the living room
  • Looked at pictures from Costa Rica trip while trying not to laugh/cry the whole time
  • Chillin' in my bed thinking it's not Monday night when it totally is.
Well, when you put it in a list like that, it seems like I actually did a lot of stuff today. It makes slightly more sense that it feels like more days than one have passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment