Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

After deciding this morning to take advantage of the socially acceptable day to wear my clown outfit (which I will take whenever I can get it), I broke out the ol' nose, vest, and my umbrella too! I'm sure the fact that it was raining put a damper on a lot of other people's Halloweens, but it helped me out!  I also got a buddy to join in my costume.  Good old Billy Shakes, always good for a laugh.



I also did something really scary in honor of the spoopy holiday, I chopped my hair off! I was totally freaking out and then we just did it!  And I'm so happy with how it turned out; the only downside is now I have to completely relearn how to style it (and probably wash it a lot more than I'm used to).  But it's so LIGHT and CUTE and DIFFERENT than anything I've ever done with it, so I'm getting really super excited!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment