Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oh, silly textbooks


As the term comes to a close (which is incredibly weird, I know), I thought I'd share some fun things I found in my Developmental Psychopathology textbook throughout the term.  It's a pretty sassy textbook, so we got along pretty well throughout the course.
She's cheating on a drawing.  The girls are both holding crayons.

I hate it when I can't attack my professors.
Sweat makes you slippery, just in case you forgot.

Oh no! This child is being attacked and looks completely bored!

I can't believe that Fall term is wrapping up.  Luckily I'm mostly done with the hard parts, having already finished my senior project (more geeking on that to come later) and had my final for this psych class, I'm in pretty good shape.  Unfortunately, that makes it even more difficult to make myself work on things, because I'm finished with so many things already!  (I'm not actually complaining though, it's pretty excellent).

No comments:

Post a Comment