Friday, November 29, 2013

#LateThanksgiving

I got to eat Turkey today and it was marvelous. (Yes, I capitalized Turkey. It was important).
Everything was completely delicious, it threw off my entire time table for the day.  We ate dinner around 3:00, so naturally my brain was like, it's 8:00 lets watch a movie and go to bed.  So I watched a few romantic comedies (Love, Actually and Shakespeare in Love: great life choices BTW).  I spent a lot of time today looking at Ph.D. programs for Theatre, which was further emphasized as good choices with discussions with my mother about proper teaching techniques for collegiate courses.  Furthermore, I had a huge nerd boner throughout Shakespeare in Love (mostly trying to find as many play references as humanly possible during the show- I found solid stuff from at least 4 plays, just in case you were wondering).  Which only reinforced the fact that I should spend entirely too much time reading/studying theatre/Shakespeare.  But mostly, I got to eat turkey and stuffing and sweet potatoes and green beans and gravy and so much deliciousness (I'm including the dudes in the rom coms as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment