Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's productivity when you've got ice cream?

Well, this reading period was definitely interesting, to say the least.  Spent most of Thursday night watching Portia chuck whales at Jessica, which was loads of fun.


We also spent about 3 hours on Friday connecting our movies in the longest string ever.  We were trying to connect all the old teenage flicks we borrowed from the library (including Freaky Friday and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) using only movies that we had with us at school.  It's much harder (and more fun) than you could possibly imagine.  In the end we had 46 movies strung together on our floor.






Unfortunately, I had a ton of stuff to get done.  It's only unfortunate because I think I got 2% of it done over the previous 3 days.  I got a good 25% done today, but that's only because the test I'm studying for is tomorrow.  It's really ironic studying for a test on anxiety and depression in children and adolescent when the test itself is totally throwing off the feedback loop of my HPA axis.  It's been a generally stressful and argumentative day, so I'm going to get some ice cream before it becomes too much.



Much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment