Wednesday, February 26, 2014

How on earth is it 4:10 already? Can I start drinking yet?

Apparently, my life has decided to explode all at once.  I had a huge awkward/necessary/frustrating heart to heart with someone I've been meaning to talk to for a while, and it may have blown back in my face.  The entire thing is too complicated/confidential for me to share, but it's just ridiculous.  The only thing I can do to handle all of it is listen to too much Company (hey, it worked in Texas, didn't it?).  That and throw myself into the assignment and paper that's due tomorrow for my Neuro class.  But it makes my brain hurt thinking about brains, and it already aches from all of this other stuff.
Not my headshot, but somehow I took a decent selfie today.


On an unrelated note, I had lunch with an LU Alum, John O'Boyle.  He's a Broadway producer, and just a nice guy to talk to.  A bunch of other seniors joined us and we all talked about how confusing/unknown the theatre world will be when we're out of Lawrence.  It's always nice to be reminded that I'm not the only clueless one in the bunch.  I got some headshots taken today too, it's a baby step, but at this point I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment