Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year, and I'm in Luck (Wisconsin)

I can't believe that 2015 has only been here for 9 days.  It seems like an entire month has passed already! Probably because so much has changed already.  This time last year, I was stressing out about the future in Comedy house, not even sure of how the term would look, where I was moving after school and how the hell I was going to keep pursuing BOTH theatre and psychology.

Cut to now, I'm sitting in a coffee shop in Luck, WI (an hour and a half north of the Twin Cities) doing work for BOTH my jobs.  I'm a weekend primary counselor and Women of the Valley coordinator with Northwest Passage- a residential mental health treatment facility for teens.  AND I just submitted my poster for Festival Theatre- where I'm the new Marketing Assistant AND I'm in talks to figure out my involvement in the summer theatre season.  I might be designing, stage managing, acting or a combination of the above.

Since both of these jobs started on the 1st, I've been in a flurry of new people, faces and concepts.  It's all pretty frightening- and my face looks a bit like this all the time now.

A drawing I made with Aaron's help

Hopefully I'll figure everything out.  Until then, wish me Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment