Monday, January 20, 2014

Woops...

So 1440 Theatre Carnival: Winter Edition, went really well (on the theatre side).  Unfortunately for you guys, I got distracted a lot and didn't end up blogging much at all. (sorry.)  The two shows ended up going great!  Portia and I did our customary scene change music (make up your own theme song as you go, Kronk style), and also did some vocal sound effects for the Spoop Troop show (a riff on Scooby Doo).  I even got to be a ghost, which is always a good time. We had Cloak filled to a respectable level and everyone enjoyed the shows!  I was exhausted afterwards, and have only today gotten back to 100% awake, even though I got more sleep this term than I did in the fall! Trivia should get interesting next weekend, because that's 50 hours of non-stop craziness, I'm not going to get much sleep.

On a completely unrelated note, I bought new pants.  I know, exciting, right?  I'm stupidly happy with them, because they actually fit.  I broke a pair over winter break and was all torn up about it (because it's really hard to find well fitting pants, nowadays).  But I came across a lovely pair of black skinny jean/pant things at Target.  It's been a long time since I bought something new (not thrifted) so I'm still very happy with myself.  And oddly proud.  Because I bought myself pants.  That fit.  And are comfortable.  I'm still really happy with them.

I also FINALLY got to see the first episode of Sherlock season 3.  It doesn't seem real.  I can't believe how pleased I am with how the writers dealt with the gap, and all the mustache comments.   Oh John's mustache.  How beautifully they mocked it.  Smashingly good work with all the facial hair that happened in that episode (see also, Anderson and Sherlock.  I won't spoil anything though).

No comments:

Post a Comment