Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Chapters of 2013

I think I've found a nice way to recap what's gone down this past year- The titles of the greatest stories/events of the year.  I can't believe how much happened this year, and I can't wait to see what's going to go down in 2014! It should be a good one!


Winter Term:
I spend my time flushing imaginary toilets: Doing Props/Sound for The Dumbwaiter
Why being a wiggles knock off was a bad idea: Bringing an improv team to the CITs in matching t-shirts
Do my dress robes make me look fat: Becoming Headmistress at the Yule Ball
He had parents and arms this morning: The creation of the Optimistic Feral Child
Road tripping for Waffle House: My spontaneous Florida spring break trip

My face hurts from smiling/ The devil plays a double necked guitar: Seeing The Book of Mormon

Spring Term:
Why do we have to hide the piano/ Someone give me the instant cat piss: Stage Managing Grey Gardens
That one time I hit on Jill Beck: Playing a pantaloon
Irish drinking games/ Ruining the moment: Running the fly loft for Plough and the Stars

Summer:
Your nerd is showing put it away its scaring the children: Becoming a Trekkie
I’m in Minneapolis for the summer but I go to school in Wisconsin but I'm from Iowa
Starfleet, showtunes, and a little more ice cream: My summer motivation
Can we play the ukedelele: Bonding with my cousing Aaron
Group mooning/ Don't bring balloons into a women's prison: A week in Costa Rica
Things you shouldn't say to airport security: Leaving Costa Rica

Fall Term:
It won't fit in the door and I won't fit in the shower: Comedy House adventures
Dating a book is completely normal/ Too much Shakespeare in the pants: Fall term classes
I thought being a boy would be the easy part: Playing Rosalind in As You Like It
Four or five times/ Which video game we playing: Finishing a senior project
Closet man emerges: Living with two...um....interesting.... people

Winter Break:
This theatre company has eight legs/I am my own dead cousin: The Greyfell expereince
I was born in a tweed jacket: Uncovering my career path as a professor
Controlling water fountains/ Wax selfies: A very Texas Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment